- Zeylik B.S., Baratov R.T.
An important feature of ring structures cosmogenic genesis 5-26
Possible role of hydrogen in the Earth development and formation 27-33
Geodynamic position of the Tekturmas accretionary prism ophiolites (Central Kazakhstan). Part 1 34-49
Тo palaeogeodinamics of South-East Kazakhstan 50-61
- Omirserikov M.Sh., Isayeva L.Zh., Asubaeva S.K.
On the issue of rare metal mineralization (as a sample Katpar deposit)) 62-70
- Aimurzayev K.T., Dautbekov D.O.
The state of research and perspectives of the priority fields of gold-sulphide-quartz stockwork geological and industrial type in Kazakhstan 71-78
- Abdullaev A.U., Lagutin E.I., Tukeshova G.E., Zhunisbekov T.S., Veselkina I.A., Suslova T.P., Mukhamadiev A.O., Menbayev S.M., Koblanov Z.B.
The first results of the geochemical sensing tectonic faults on the basis of profile measurements of soil radon volume activity in the territory of Almaty metropolis 79-91
- Abdrakhmatov K.E., Yeldeyeva M.S.
Lepsy fault (Eastern Pribalkhashie) and seismic hazard assessment 92-98
- Mitrofanova А.N., Kalita R.Sh., Abitbayeva A.D., Bekkuliyeva A.A.
Analysis of engineering and geological conditions of international logistic center territories of Aral and Turkistan cities 99-109
- Usmanova Z.S., Pimankina N.V.
Spatial and temporal variability of temperature and precipitation in the Tekes river basin 110-118
- Borankulova D.М., Аldasheva А.А., Suleimenova Zh.Zh., Такirоvа А.К., Talibov N.A.
Features of formation of recreational and geomorphological systems 119-124
- Korobkin V.V., Samatov I.B., Slussarev A.P., Levin V.L., Tulemissova Zh.S.
Processing magmatic breeds of Kazakhstan for lightweight aggregate concrete (expended clay) 125-132
Method of determination of electromagnetic earthquake precursor 133-137
- Ibraimov V.M., Sotnikov У.V..
The database structure in GIS (geographical information system) applied to the formulation of exploration works in hydrogeology 138-143
- Sotnikov У.V., Ibraimov V.M.
Update on the issue of formation conditions of operational groundwater reserves of layered groundwater systems based on the experience of exploitation. (On the example of Akshabulak groundwater well field)) 144-149
- Baibatsha A.B., Mamanov E.Zh., Bekbotaeva A.A..
Allocation of prospective areas into deep and hidden structures based on space geological schemes 150-161
Fresh approach to low temperature cracking in asphalt concrete pavement 161-178